These payphone stands, property of Verizon, litter the outside of The Dairy Visitor Center and Gift Shop at Central Park.
(212) 717-4531, (212) 650-9312. Abandoned Verizon payphones at the Mineral Springs Restrooms.
(212) 722-9781. Payphone number for one of the phone booths at Central Park.
(212) 744-7231. Abandoned Verizon payphone near Wollman Rink.
Little girl tries to use the abandoned Verizon payphone near Wollman Rink.
(212) 650-9396 at the Delacorte Theater, seen through the space between Romeo and Juliet's feet.
(212) 650-9321. The only working payphone at Central Park. At the Boathouse.
North Meadow Recreation Center. (212) 722-9460.
Delacorte Theater. (212) 650-1805, (212) 650-9396, (212) 650-1388.
The last working payphone in Central Park. 212-650-9321.
Outside the Laundry
Times Square Payphone User
Blurry Picture Makes Its Point Clear
Upper East Side Payphone Customer
Abandoned Subway Payphone Enclosure
Abandoned payphone innards
Subway Buskers: December, 2013
Subway Buskers: Saxophonist warming up.
Daily Nebraskan. April, 1959: "Squeeze-Play Craze Popularity May Surpass that of Panty Raid"
Well-dressed Upper East Side woman takes a break from walking her dog to make a payphone call.